CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

NEED SOME HELP!

Hi Readers!!!  Hoping you can help me out!  Roseanna and Russell are both in the Wizard of Oz for our local Booster Club. 


I need to submit the Shout Outs for the program tonight.  I want them to be whitty.  One for each.  They are limited to 80 characters and I want them to have a reference to Wizard of Oz and also say love mom & dad at the end.  Please help me with ideas!!!

Roseanna is a munchkin and a poppy and Russell is a munchkin and a flying monkey.

I am doing this shout out from baby Riley for them but I need help with the ones from me and Mark: Congrats to my favorite munchkins,Roseanna& Russell,from your munchkin Riley

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!!

See ya Real Soon!

Nikki

0 comments: