CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A is for.....

I am excited to jump on this ABC Disney blog hop with Heidi at Heidi's Ramblings, Reflections and Reviews

I have A whole bunch of As to share:

Animal Kingdom Attire.  It wouldn't be a post by me without mu cuties in my couture.  these were our Animal Kingdom outfits on our last trip in 2010.

Aladdin!  Meeting Aladdin in 2008.


Animals.  We love exploring DAK and watching all the animals.


Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom Christmas Tree

Anastasia   She picked Mark to dance with at our dinner at 1900 park fare.  It was so funny!

Russell as a French Artist

Alice

Ariel


Aurora   Is that double I am seeing?  Roseanna was so tiny here!


Rockin Roller Coaster by Aerosmith!

Can't wait for next week and the letter B!!!!

see ya real soon!

Nikki

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Nikki~
Thanks so much for playing along this week. I'm anxious for the letter "B" as well. I hadn't seen your blog before - I'm going to follow.

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh - I was just looking at your Etsy shop. You are so talented and creative. Let me know if you'd ever like to have a review done - I try to do Disney-related reviews on my blog on Thursdays and then link to the reviews from my resource page. Might be a way to get more business. :)

Brunk said...

Great pictures. I love the Christmas tree. We have never gone at Christmas time. Maybe someday. Thanks again for sharing!

Nikki said...

Thanks Heidi! I am excited to do this everyweek! I will contact you in the next few days about a possible giveaway.

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!