CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Greetings Fellow Fellow Mommies, Disney Lovers and Friends!

I am finally going to attempt my hand at blogging.  I have wanted to for a long time now.  Well it is summertime, kids are home, business is crazy~~~What better time to start a blog right?  I always tend to do things the difficult way.  I guess I just tthrive on having a full plate on my hands.

So who am I?  I am Nikki~a 30 year old work at home mommy to Roseanna (8), Russell (5) and Riley (8 months.)  I have been married to my Prince Charming, Mark for 9 years.  He is in the National Guard and we have braved 3 deployments together.  I run a fairly successful children's boutique clothing company based online through facebook and etsy.  I love fall days, kids tight hugs, loving glances from hubby and a good Dole Whip.  I think I am your typical All American Mom.

I hope to blog about daily happenings with the family, Disney tips, tricks and trip reports we go almost every year) and maybe some sneak peeks into my business as well.  I hope to have a written document of my children's life that I can look at years from now and have them bring a smile to my face and if I have anyone that wants to come along for the ride with me----That would be TIGGERIFIC! 

Have a Magical Day!

See ya real soon!

Nikki

0 comments: